SIDENOTE: Mandela Effect Bible change….now we have “our glory” going on in this scripture. All things are for the Glory of God, people are eating this new concept up even though Apostle Paul was always very clear to give God all Glory.
1 Timothy 1:17 New Living Translation (NLT)
17 All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God. Amen
Unfortunately the “All Glory to God” scriptures have disappeared from the KJV. What a mess.
Romans 13:1-7 ESV / 90 helpful votes
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God’s wrath but also for the sake of conscience. …BULLSHIT!
Yes Jesus defeated Satan unto death and salvation. Jesus took the keys to death and hell that we may have eternal life in Jesus. However, humans on this earth HAVE NOT defeated Satan. Satan roams to and fro seeking whom he may devour. Satan wishes to sift you like wheat. Resist the devil and he will flee. We war not against flesh and blood but rather against powers in high places. Satan is the god of this world. Satan’s demons indwell and possess Christians and non Christians alike. Satan dicked me around for most of my life as the church informed me “Satan is a defeated foe” so WTF?
Bottom line is this, The harlot church who has betrayed mankind should be raising up an army instead of crying in the streets that “there is no war, there is no battle, Satan is defeated”. Sure, by Jesus but what about your life?
The beast system is in FULL BLOOM. The beast has brainwashed 98% of people on the face of the earth be believe they are not worthy of salvation or anything else good. The church condemns us to hell and condemns our sin but never once tells us how to truly overcome sin to live in Jesus. Our self esteem is in the gutter due to TV, media, generational programming, social status quos. We condemn ourselves with our heart so that we back away from God for fear of assured destruction. What the church teaches is so scary we must either call it bullshit and run like hell, or lie to ourselves over and over relying on being saved by grace and singing all the way to our demon oppressed grave site that “satan is a defeated foe”.
Well guess what…..”foe” and “defeated” are a contradiction of terms. Satan is our foe today and we must either lose the battle horribly or wage war against him by realizing our authority.
HOW DO WE REALLY DEFEAT SATAN AND OVERCOME SIN IN OUR LIVES?
- They overcame by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony. Do you share your testimony?
- Pray God give us the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands and the spiritual gifts that comes with that. The Holy Spirit is for your comfort, protection, gifts, warfare, discernment.
- Pray in the Spirit every day.
- Rely on God until he delivers us from sin. Pray without ceasing for our own deliverance.
- Praise and worship is a weapon.
- The name of Jesus is a weapon.
- Tame the tongue by relying on God.
- Never hide parts of our heart from God that we condemn ourselves. Show God ALL of your heart including the parts of which you are ashamed.
- Confess all sin
- Pray without ceasing, praise, worship, supplication, rejoice in the Lord.
- Listen by meditation in Christ an hour a day after prayer.
- Do service to men, give, charity.
- Wake every day relying on God until you finally realize what Jesus did you can do also and even greater shall you do (as far as defeating demons and miraculous deeds to further the kingdom.)
- Do not limit God to men’s traditions. Let go of the status quos of religion and Christian teachings of the do’s and don’ts.
- Show God Love. Love Him more than your children, your lover, your best friend. Put God first in deed.
- If God is not the first desire in your heart face it and repent.
- Get real with God.
- Pray God keep you from false pride, greed, fear, idle worship.
- Pray God open your eyes.
- Pray to not be deceived.
- Pray to not fall under the strong delusion.
- Ask God for eyes to see the spiritual realm.
- Face your fears on paper. Write them down. Then look to see what sin lies behind your fear. ASK GOD TO REMOVE YOU FEARS.
- If you say you have no fear the truth is not in you.
- Ask God to break down your beast system programming.
- Confess every sin to a human and God. Especially the sins you want to keep secret. Those are the most needed to be brought into the light of human confession.
The Church teaches that Satan is defeated so YOU will not wage war. Put on the whole armor of God and that means no deception can pass your lips. Do you side with truth or lies. Do lies protect you? Then you are deceived and a child of the father of lies or your just a lost sheep not yet matured in Jesus.
The belt of truth is spiritual armor. See my article on how to put it on that you may wage war against the wicked and withstand all the fiery darts by the shield of faith.. Put on the breastplate of righteousness.