Commit a Felony Crime? NO Problem, Just Change your DNA

See the Video by Jesus Freak Computer Geek

Long short of it? There are ways to change your DNA. One is a bone marrow transplant. See Video.

See article


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *